Connecting and coaching passionate leadership desiring to rise BEYOND their perceived potential. We only work with people of good intentions and spirit for our country and theirs too.
STRATEGIC & APPLIED EXPERTISE:
> Retail, supply chain, logistics, & sales solutions expertise
> Consumer Insights & Market Research
> Consumer Products/Food Industry & branding expertise
> Candid bootcamp client preparation
> Team & individual non-traditional development
> USA & International Network
> Not-for Profit Board of Directors refresh
> Non-Governmental Organization policy (microfinance, educational services, etc.) & leadership
> Media strategy & preparation
> Fundraiser/Donor prospecting, reclamation, & cultivation
> Public Speaking & International Travel Writing
HISTORY / BIOGRAPHY:
Retired VP Sales/Gen. Managment Kraft Foods 25 yrs, +14 positions (incl. 4 HQ), +20 corporate brand & region awards, 8 National Sales Leadership Diamonds, 4 National Above & Beyond The Call of Duty Awards; plus 2 yrs @ Procter & Gamble
> Minority-Owner / Common Strategist of Vassell Foods / Arawak Farm ( www.ARAWAKFARM.com )
> Minority-Owner / Board Member of Preserve Farm Kitchens (www.PreserveFarmKitchens.com)
> Non-profit & Associations (Current & Past):
1) Smithsonian Institution Asian Pacific American Center Advisory Board - Vice Chair & Member^
2) Indiana University Alumni Board of Managers Chair & Vice Chair (~700K alumni; all campuses; 501c3)^
3) Adelante Foundation Board of Directors (Honduras MicroFinance & Educational Services; 501c3) - Chair^
4) Sister City Committee Board of Directors San Francisco, USA - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam^
5) National Assoc of Black Females in Music & Entertainment (NABFEME.org) - Executive Advisor
6) Indiana University Dean's Council School of Global & International Studies - Charter Member
7) Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
8) American Assoc. of Geography
9) City of Hope NorCal Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods)^
10) Easter Seals East Bay Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods)^
11) Smithsonian Institution Campaign Steering Committee (target $1.5B; $1.88B raised)^
12) Smithsonian Institution Regional Committee (NorCal)
13) Smithsonian Institution APAC Beyond Bollywood Indian Americans Shape A Nation - Founder's Circle
14) Indiana University Foundation & Diversity Dept.'s Black Philanthropy Circle^
15) Liberty Fund Conferences - Participant
16) Indiana University Robert N. Johnson Geography Scholarship (Geography Department)
17) Indiana University Robert N. Johnson Economic Encouragement Scholarship (Economics Department)
^ Former / Term Completed
Where a hand shake and eye contact means exactly what it used to. Where Candor, advice and ego focus on the end game. Align fairly upon the metrics and incremental upside with no second guessing then WE share ACOMMON1 victory TOGETHER!!!
Robert N. Johnson
Philanthropist | Entrepreneur | Connector | Strategist
Retired VP Sales/Gen Management @ Kraft Foods
WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE WIN!!!
In business, "No" opens the conversation.
"How you handle No determines how far you go!"
--- RN Johnson
Sign up to hear from us about Initatives, conferences, and events.
Article / Write Up:
Endowed Scholarships @ Indiana University
Robert N Johnson Geography Scholarship
Student 🥇 Article:
Robert N Johnson Economic Encouragement Scholarship
7172 Regional St., #178, Dublin, California, United States
RobertNJohnson@ACommon1Connectivity.com WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE !!!