Mission Gratitude. SOLVER! WE WIN ONLY WHEN YOU WIN! Connecting and coaching passionate leadership desiring to rise BEYOND their perceived potential. We only work with people of good intentions and spirit for our country and theirs too. And, personally, I invest in you!
Our Deeds Are Our Seeds.
Our Seeds Are Our Deeds.
STRATEGIC & APPLIED "SOLVER" EXPERTISE:
> Retail, supply chain, logistics, & sales solutions expertise
> Consumer Insights & Market Research
> Consumer Products/Food Industry & branding expertise
> Candid bootcamp client preparation
> Team & individual non-traditional development
> USA & International Network
> Not-for Profit Board of Directors refresh
> Non-Governmental Organization policy (microfinance, educational services, etc.) & leadership
> Business / Commerce Humit Intelligence
> Media strategy & preparation
> Fundraiser/Donor prospecting, reclamation, & cultivation
> Public Speaking & International Travel Writing
> Comprehensive Integrated Raw Perspective
> NO strings attached philanthropy & networking
SOLVERS! Where a hand shake and eye contact means exactly what it used to. Where Candor, advice and ego focus on the end game. Align fairly upon the metrics and incremental upside with no second guessing then WE share ACOMMON1 victory TOGETHER!!!
Robert N. Johnson
Philanthropist | | Connector | Pragmatic Strategist
Retired VP Sales/Gen Management @ Kraft Foods
The Brown Patriot / Chocolate Forest Gump
WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE WIN!!!
> PRIVATE SECTOR SOLVER:
-- Retired VP Sales/Gen. Managment Kraft Foods 25 yrs, +14 positions (incl. +4 HQ)
-- +25 corporate brand & region awards, 8 National Sales Leadership Diamonds, 4 National Above & Beyond The Call of Duty Awards;
-- 2 yrs @ Procter & Gamble
-- Board Member | FunInvestment: Preserve Farm Kitchens ( www.PreserveFarmKitchens.com )^
-- Minority-Owner | Common Strategist | FunInvestment: Vassell Foods / Arawak Farm ( www.ARAWAKFARM.com )^
> NON-PROFIT & ASSOCIATIONS (Current & Past) SOLVER:
1) Smithsonian Institution
-- Smithsonian Folklife and Culture Advisory Council Member-- TechTeach (Washington DC) $$$
https://folklife.si.edu / https://folklife.si.edu/advisory-council/smithsonian (2022 - present)
-- Asian Pacific American Center Advisory Board - Vice Chair^ & Member^ $$$
— Smithsonian (2014 - 17) Campaign Steering Committee ($1.5B Initative; reaches $1.88B)^
-- Smithsonian Regional Committee (West Coast)
2) Indiana University
-- IU Foundation - Board of Directors ( ~3.5B Endowment) $$$
-- IU - Bloomington Hamilton Lugar School of Global & International Studies Dean's Advisory Council (Charter member) $$$ https://hls.indiana.edu/about/deans-council/johnson-robert.html https://hls.indiana.edu/about/deans-council/index.html
-- IU Alumni Association (All Campuses) -- Board of Managers (Chair^, Vice Chair^) (represented +700K alumni; all campuses worldwide; 501c3)^
-- IU Black Philanthropy Circle (Charter Member) $$$ ** ^ https://supportdiversity.iu.edu/philanthropy-education/black-philanthropy-month/stories/robert-johnson.html
-- Fully Endowed: Indiana University Robert N. Johnson Geography Scholarship (Geography Department) $$$ https://geography.indiana.edu/undergraduate/awards.html
-- Fully Endowed: Indiana University Robert N. Johnson Economic Encouragement Scholarship (Economics Department) $$ https://economics.indiana.edu/undergraduate/scholarships-awards.htm
-- IU Alumni Presidents Award (2023) https://alumni.iu.edu/about/awards/president/index.html ; IU's Bicentennial Medal (2019) https://honorsandawards.iu.edu/awards/honoree/9024.html ; IU President's Circle (2015)
5) Sister City Committee Board of Directors San Francisco, USA - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam^ $$$ **
6) Easter Seals East Bay Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods)^ $$$
7) Procter & Gamble (P&G) Alumni Foundation - Board of Trustee $$$ (https://pgalumnifoundation.org/board-of-trustees/) (bio: https://pgalumnifoundation.org/team/robert-johnson/) P&G Alumni Network / Grant Champion ** https://youtu.be/Q48HfdgyWno https://youtu.be/G-Y_5trMOoQ
8) American Assoc. of Geography (Life Member) **
9) City of Hope NorCal Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods)^ $$$
10) Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. **
11) Smithsonian Institution "Beyond Bollywood: Indian Americans Shape A Nation" Heritage Initiative : Founders Circle $$$ -- https://smithsonianapa.org/beyondbollywood/founders-circle/ / and https://www.heraldtimesonline.com/story/entertainment/2016/01/24/india-comes-to-indiana/47909537/ , https://global.si.edu/projects/traveling-beyond-bollywood-india , https://archive.news.indiana.edu/releases/iu/2016/01/smithsonian-beyond-bollywood-at-mathers.shtml
12) Roots of Peace (donor / moral support) $$$ -- www.RootsOfPeace.org
13) Liberty Fund (PVT) Discussion Conferences - Participant
14) Public Speaking: Beijing, China; Bangkok, Thailand; San Jose, CA USA, University of Illinois Springfield; Indiana University - Bloomington; Smithsonian (community events), etc.
15) Politicians Regional & National (Republican, Democratic, No Party Affiliation ) $$$
16) Seafarers Ministry of the Golden Gate - Board Member $$$ (https://www.smgg.org) [NEW]
^ Former / Term Completed; $$$ Personal Out-of-Pocket Donor; ** Membership
In business, "No" opens the conversation.
"How you handle No determines how far you go!"
--- RN Johnson
Sign up to hear from us about Initatives, conferences, and events.
Article / Write Up:
Endowed Scholarships @ Indiana University
Robert N Johnson Geography Scholarship
Student 🥇 Article:
Robert N Johnson Economic Encouragement Scholarship
Indiana University Mathers Museum https://issuu.com/mmwc/docs/mmwc6 ,
California United States
RobertNJohnson@ACommon1Connectivity.com WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE WIN!!!