Mission Gratitude. SOLVER! WE WIN ONLY WHEN YOU WIN! Connecting and coaching passionate leadership desiring to rise BEYOND their perceived potential. We only work with people of good intentions and spirit for our country and theirs too. And, personally, I invest in you!
Our Deeds Are Our Seeds.
Our Seeds Are Our Deeds.
STRATEGIC & APPLIED "SOLVER" EXPERTISE:
> Retail, supply chain, logistics, & sales solutions expertise
> Consumer Insights & Market Research
> Consumer Products/Food Industry & branding expertise
> Candid bootcamp client preparation
> Team & individual non-traditional development
> USA & International Network
> Not-for Profit Board of Directors refresh
> Non-Governmental Organization policy (microfinance, educational services, etc.) & leadership
> Business / Commerce Humit Intelligence
> Media strategy & preparation
> Fundraiser/Donor prospecting, reclamation, & cultivation
> Public Speaking & International Travel Writing
> Comprehensive Integrated Raw Perspective
> NO strings attached philanthropy & networking
SOLVERS! Where a hand shake and eye contact means exactly what it used to. Where Candor, advice and ego focus on the end game. Align fairly upon the metrics and incremental upside with no second guessing then WE share ACOMMON1 victory TOGETHER!!!
Robert N. Johnson
Philanthropist | Entrepreneur | Connector | Strategist
Retired VP Sales/Gen Management @ Kraft Foods
The Brown Patriot / Chocolate Forest Gump
WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE WIN!!!
> PRIVATE SECTOR SOLVER:
-- Retired VP Sales/Gen. Managment Kraft Foods 25 yrs, +14 positions (incl. +4 HQ)
-- +25 corporate brand & region awards, 8 National Sales Leadership Diamonds, 4 National Above & Beyond The Call of Duty Awards;
-- plus 2 yrs @ Procter & Gamble
-- Board Member | FunInvestment: Preserve Farm Kitchens ( www.PreserveFarmKitchens.com )^
-- Minority-Owner | Common Strategist | FunInvestment: Vassell Foods / Arawak Farm ( www.ARAWAKFARM.com )
> NON-PROFIT & ASSOCIATIONS (Current & Past) SOLVER:
1) Smithsonian Institution
-- Smithsonian Folklife and Culture Advisory Board Member-- TechTeach (Washington DC) $$$
https://folklife.si.edu (2022 - present)
-- Asian Pacific American Center Advisory Board - Vice Chair^ & Member^ $$$
— Smithsonian (2014 - 17) Campaign Steering Committee ($1.5B Initative; reaches $1.88B)^
-- Smithsonian Regional Committee (West Coast)
2) Indiana University Dean's Council Hamilton Lugar School of Global & International Studies - Charter Member $$$ https://hls.indiana.edu/about/deans-council/johnson-robert.html https://hls.indiana.edu/about/deans-council/index.html
4) Indiana University Alumni Board of Managers Chair^ & Vice Chair^ (represented ~700K alumni; all campuses worldwide; 501c3)^
5) National Assoc of Black Females in Music & Entertainment (ROCKS) (NABFEME.org) - Executive Advisor $$$ ** https://www.nabfeme.org/nabfeme-rocks/
6) Sister City Committee Board of Directors San Francisco, USA - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam^ $$$ **
7) Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. **
9) American Assoc. of Geography (Life Member) **
10) Indiana University Robert N. Johnson Geography Scholarship (Geography Department) $$$ https://geography.indiana.edu/undergraduate/awards.html
11) Indiana University Robert N. Johnson Economic Encouragement Scholarship (Economics Department) $$ https://economics.indiana.edu/undergraduate/scholarships-awards.html
12) Indiana University's Bicentennial Medal (2019) https://honorsandawards.iu.edu/awards/honoree/9024.html
13) Liberty Fund Conferences - Participant ^
14) Indiana University Foundation & Diversity Dept.'s Black Philanthropy Circle^ $$$ ** ^ https://supportdiversity.iu.edu/philanthropy-education/black-philanthropy-month/stories/robert-johnson.html
15) Smithsonian Institution "Beyond Bollywood: Indian Americans Shape A Nation" Heritage Initiative : Founders Circle $$$ -- https://smithsonianapa.org/beyondbollywood/founders-circle/ / and https://www.heraldtimesonline.com/story/entertainment/2016/01/24/india-comes-to-indiana/47909537/ , https://global.si.edu/projects/traveling-beyond-bollywood-india , https://archive.news.indiana.edu/releases/iu/2016/01/smithsonian-beyond-bollywood-at-mathers.shtml
16) Roots of Peace $$$ -- www.RootsOfPeace.org
17) Public Speaking: Beijing, China; Bangkok, Thailand; San Jose, CA USA, University of Illinois Springfield; Indiana University - Bloomington; Smithsonian (small events),
18) City of Hope NorCal Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods)^ $$$
19) Easter Seals East Bay Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods)^ $$$
20) Politicians Regional & National (Republican, Democratic, No Party Affiliation ) $$$
^ Former / Term Completed; $$$ Personal Out-of-Pocket Donor; ** Membership
P&G Alumni Foundation Grant Champions' video from our 2021 P&G Alumni International Conference. Encouraging walk down memory lane.
In business, "No" opens the conversation.
"How you handle No determines how far you go!"
--- RN Johnson
Pragmatic Realist opinions from an imperfect American:
Roles & Titles
Vocal Positive Deeds
ACommon1 Commoner's Love for Country (USA ) and The World!
2nd Speech Let It Shine! 1-6-8 Hours! Queens' High School Encouragement Message
If you can do it in your imagination then you can do it in real life. Black History Is American History -- 1st Speech Queen's New York City High School
Zoom Conference Freshman University of Illinois students. Shared the Benefits of Geography Degree:
— Being Curious & Consciously Present — Connecting long term with classmates
— Statistics / Quantitative Importance
— Geography point of difference vs competition
— Friends determine our Trajectory
Say something interesting a GRATITUDE ... Empowering Enterprising Women changes a family's trajectory. #AlwaysRemember the Deeds. Thank you PG Alumni Foundation / Network for the Adelante Foundation (Honduras) Train the Trainer Grant !bout your business here.
Empower Women In Honduras! Over +6,000 per year! +20 yrs. Donate to www. AdelanteFoundation.org
Full explanation of Adelante Foundation & Procter & Gamble Alumni Network Foundation Grant Champions! "Train the Trainer" and more! Donate to www. AdelanteFoundation.org
Sign up to hear from us about Initatives, conferences, and events.
Article / Write Up:
Endowed Scholarships @ Indiana University
Robert N Johnson Geography Scholarship
Student 🥇 Article:
Robert N Johnson Economic Encouragement Scholarship
Key advice: "First do no wrong."
Example of American Exceptionalism. Late US Senator Richard (Dick) Lugar (US Navy Family Man) True Patriot. Timeless hero at the apex of historical initiatives from nuclear arms / bio weapons control to municipal to families to fair application of rule of law to environmental so much more
My fellow Indiana University Hamilton-Lugar School of Global & Int'l Studies Dean's Advisory Council. Wonderful Denison U. alum
Lilly Library Lugar Exhibit.
#LivingTheDream -- Don't Wake Me! I Love The Union. I support those uplifting our Country's Ideals declared. Not every patriot carries a physical weapon. J just look around. Patriots are all around us. #gratitude #patriotism
Flowing at the entrance. Beautiful with the State of Indiana and Indiana University Flags too.
Evansville IN War Memorial on the Ohio River!
Indiana University Mathers Museum https://issuu.com/mmwc/docs/mmwc6 ,
7172 Regional St. Suite 178, San Francisco Bay Area California 94568 United States
RobertNJohnson@ACommon1Connectivity.com WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE WIN!!!