Connecting and coaching passionate leadership desiring to rise BEYOND their perceived potential. We only work with people of good intentions and spirit.
STRATEGIC & APPLIED EXPERTISE:
> Retail, supply chain, logistics, & sales solutions expertise
> Consumer Insights & Market Research
> Consumer Products/Food Industry & branding expertise
> Candid bootcamp client preparation
> Team & individual non-traditional development
> USA & International Network
> Not-for Profit Board of Directors refresh
> Non-Governmental Organization policy (microfinance, educational services, etc.) & leadership
> Media strategy & preparation
> Fundraiser/Donor idea leadership, prospecting, reclamation, & cultivation
> Public Speaking & International Travel Writing
HISTORY / BIOGRAPHY:
Retired VP Sales/Gen. Managment Kraft Foods 25 yrs, +14 positions (incl. 4 HQ), +20 corporate brand & region awards, 8 National Sales Leadership Diamonds, 4 National Above & Beyond The Call of Duty Awards; plus 2 yrs @ Procter & Gamble
> Minority-Owner / Common Strategist of Vassell Foods / Arawak Farm ( www.ARAWAKFARM.com )
> Non-profit & Associations (Current & Past):
1) Smithsonian Institution Asian Pacific American Center Advisory Board - Vice Chair & Member
2) Indiana University Alumni Board of Managers Chair & Vice Chair (rep. ~700K alumni worldwide all campuses; 501c3)
3) Adelante Foundation Board of Directors (Honduras MicroFinance & Educational Services; 501c3) - Chair & Member
4) Sister City Committee B of D San Francisco - Vietnam - Member
5) National Assoc of Black Females in Music & Entertainment (NABFEME.org) - Executive Advisor
6) Indiana University Dean's Council School of Global & International Studies - Charter Member
7) Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc. - Member
8) American Assoc. of Geography - Member
9) City of Hope NorCal Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods) - Member
10) Easter Seals East Bay Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods) - Member
11) Smithsonian Institution Campaign Steering Committee (target $1.5B; $1.88B raised)- Member
12) Smithsonian Institution Regional Committee (Northern California) - Member
13) Smithsonian Institution APAC Beyond Bollywood Indian Americans Shape A Nation - Founder's Circle & Patron
14) Indiana University Black Philanthropy Circle - Charter Member
15) Liberty Fund Conferences - Participant
Where a hand shake and eye contact means exactly what it used to. Where Candor, advice and ego focus on the end game. Align fairly upon the metrics and incremental upside with no second guessing then WE share ACOMMON1 victory TOGETHER!!!
Robert N. Johnson
Philanthropist | Entrepreneur | Connector | Strategist
Retired VP Sales/Gen Management @ Kraft Foods
WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE WIN!!!
In business, "No" opens the conversation.
"How you handle No determines how far you go!"
--- RN Johnson
Sign up to hear from us about Initatives, conferences, and events.
Article / Write Up:
Endowed Scholarships @ Indiana University
Robert N Johnson Geography Scholarship
Student 🥇 Article:
Robert N Johnson Economic Encouragement Scholarship
7172 Regional St., #178, Dublin, California, United States
RobertNJohnson@ACommon1Connectivity.com WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE !!!