SOLVER! Connecting and coaching passionate leadership desiring to rise BEYOND their perceived potential. We only work with people of good intentions and spirit for our country and theirs too. And, personally, I invest in you!
STRATEGIC & APPLIED "SOLVER" EXPERTISE:
> Retail, supply chain, logistics, & sales solutions expertise
> Consumer Insights & Market Research
> Consumer Products/Food Industry & branding expertise
> Candid bootcamp client preparation
> Team & individual non-traditional development
> USA & International Network
> Not-for Profit Board of Directors refresh
> Non-Governmental Organization policy (microfinance, educational services, etc.) & leadership
> Business / Commerce Humit Intelligence
> Media strategy & preparation
> Fundraiser/Donor prospecting, reclamation, & cultivation
> Public Speaking & International Travel Writing
> Comprehensive Integrated Raw Perspective
> NO strings attached philanthropy & networking
^ Former / Term Completed
SOLVERS! Where a hand shake and eye contact means exactly what it used to. Where Candor, advice and ego focus on the end game. Align fairly upon the metrics and incremental upside with no second guessing then WE share ACOMMON1 victory TOGETHER!!!
Robert N. Johnson
Philanthropist | Entrepreneur | Connector | Strategist
Retired VP Sales/Gen Management @ Kraft Foods
The Brown Patriot / Chocolate Forest Gump
WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE WIN!!!
> PRIVATE SECTOR SOLVER:
-- Retired VP Sales/Gen. Managment Kraft Foods 25 yrs, +14 positions (incl. +4 HQ)
-- +25 corporate brand & region awards, 8 National Sales Leadership Diamonds, 4 National Above & Beyond The Call of Duty Awards;
-- plus 2 yrs @ Procter & Gamble
-- Minority-Owner |Board Member | FunInvestment: Preserve Farm Kitchens ( www.PreserveFarmKitchens.com )
-- Minority-Owner | Common Strategist | FunInvestment: Vassell Foods / Arawak Farm ( www.ARAWAKFARM.com )
> NON-PROFIT & ASSOCIATIONS (Current & Past) SOLVER:
1) Smithsonian Institution Asian Pacific American Center Advisory Board - Vice Chair & Member^
2) Indiana University Alumni Board of Managers Chair & Vice Chair (~700K alumni; all campuses; 501c3)^
3) Adelante Foundation Board of Directors (Honduras MicroFinance & Educational Services; 501c3) - Chair^
4) Sister City Committee Board of Directors San Francisco, USA - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam^
5) National Assoc of Black Females in Music & Entertainment (NABFEME.org) - Executive Advisor
6) Indiana University Dean's Council School of Global & International Studies - Charter Member https://hls.indiana.edu/about/deans-council/index.html
7) Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
8) American Assoc. of Geography
9) City of Hope NorCal Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods)^
10) Easter Seals East Bay Food Alliance Board of Directors (501c3; representing Kraft Foods)^
11) Smithsonian Institution Campaign Steering Committee (target $1.5B; $1.88B raised)^ https://smithsoniancampaign.org/leadership/group/steering-committee
12) Smithsonian Institution Regional Committee (NorCal)
13) Smithsonian Institution APAC Beyond Bollywood Indian Americans Shape A Nation - Founder's Circle
14) Indiana University Foundation & Diversity Dept.'s Black Philanthropy Circle^
15) Liberty Fund Conferences - Participant
16) Indiana University Robert N. Johnson Geography Scholarship (Geography Department) https://geography.indiana.edu/undergraduate/awards.html
17) Indiana University Robert N. Johnson Economic Encouragement Scholarship (Economics Department) https://economics.indiana.edu/undergraduate/scholarships-awards.html18) Smithsonian Institution "Beyond Bollywood: Indian Americans Shape A Nation" Heritage Initiative : Founders Circle-- https://www.si.edu/newsdesk/releases/smithsonian-explores-history-indian-americans-- https://www.heraldtimesonline.com/story/entertainment/2016/01/24/india-comes-to-indiana/47909537/
^ Former / Term Completed
GRATITUDE ... Empowering Enterprising Women changes a family's trajectory. #AlwaysRemember the Deeds. Thank you PG Alumni Foundation / Network for the Adelante Foundation (Honduras) Train the Trainer Grant !
In business, "No" opens the conversation.
"How you handle No determines how far you go!"
--- RN Johnson
Key advice: "First do no wrong."
Example of American Exceptionalism. Late US Senator Richard (Dick) Lugar (US Navy Family Man) True Patriot. Timeless hero at the apex of historical initiatives from nuclear arms / bio weapons control to municipal to families to fair application of rule of law to environmental so much more
My fellow Indiana University Hamilton-Lugar School of Global & Int'l Studies Dean's Advisory Council. Wonderful Denison U. alum
Lilly Library Lugar Exhibit.
Pragmatic Realist opinions from an imperfect American:
Roles & Titles
Vocal Positive Deeds
Sign up to hear from us about Initatives, conferences, and events.
Article / Write Up:
Endowed Scholarships @ Indiana University
Robert N Johnson Geography Scholarship
Student 🥇 Article:
Robert N Johnson Economic Encouragement Scholarship
RobertNJohnson@ACommon1Connectivity.com WHEN YOU WIN THEN WE WIN!!!